Thanks for reading the Midtown Sam Houston monthly newsletter! We’ll keep you up to date on all of the exciting events we’re hosting, as well as reminders and tips. We hope you enjoy this month’s newsletter, and there are many more to come!
Summer is finally here! As the warmer temperatures begin to arrive in Huntsville, make sure you adjust your A/C temperature to 74 degrees to help reduce high electric rates.
Reminders & Updates
Always remember to pick up after your pets, and to dispose of any waste bags in the designated pet waste stations.
May Your Summer Be the Best One Yet — Congratulations from Campus Advantage!
As another academic year comes to an end, your management team and everyone here at Campus Advantage would like to congratulate you on a job well done. Being a successful college student or young professional takes a lot of effort, and you deserve credit for all of your hard work!
Over the past year, we hope you’ve taken advantage of all the opportunities that we’ve provided for you to connect with your neighbors, learn new skills, stay on top of your academic game, set yourself up for career success, and open your eyes to new perspectives and adventures.
Some of you may be graduating this year, some may be headed to summer classes. Maybe your hours will be spent at a summer internship or enjoying the sun on a vacation. Wherever your summer months take you, we want you to stay connected with us so we can continue to support you on your way. Consider taking the following steps to ensure your continued success as a resident of Campus Advantage:
• If you’re going to be gone for a significant part of the summer, make sure to prepay or schedule online payments so you don’t miss rent deadlines. Also, communicate your long-term absence with the management office so we can keep a pulse on who will be around this summer.
• If you haven’t already done so, sign up for a free account with the Campus Advantage Career Success portal to get resume assistance, job alerts, and tons of other resources to help you get a job!
• Got some free time? We’ll still be hosting some great events throughout the summer, so make sure to join us for some fun! Also, don’t forget to get out and enjoy our outdoor space and amenities that might have gone forgotten in the winter months.
• If you’re looking for a quality job for the next academic year, stop by and talk to us in the management office about possible openings on our Community Assistant team!
• Finally, if you’re still on the fence about signing a lease for next year — don’t wait any longer! Spaces are going fast, and we want to make sure you’re able to call this community home for another year. Stop by and see us in the management office today to renew your lease or get leasing information for a friend.
Cheers to the end of your semester, and good luck on any pending exams and projects you may have! Make sure to check out the calendar for events going on this month, and follow your community on social media to connect and fuel up for May.
Senior Appreciation Week — May 1–4 — Congrats grads! Stop by the office during office hours and pick up a gift from us to celebrate your graduation.
Breakfast at the Gate — May 8 from 8–10 a.m. — Grab some breakfast on us at the front gate to fuel your brain for finals!
DIY Mother’s Day Cards — May 9 from 6–7 p.m. — Need the perfect Mother’s Day card? We’ve got you covered! Come down to the clubhouse and build your own card.
Water Balloon Dodgeball — May 22 from 1–3 p.m. — Summer is here! We’ll be turning the area between buildings 3 and 4 into a dodgeball court for a fun game of water balloon dodgeball. We’ll have food, drinks, and music for you as you try to stay dry and become the Water Balloon Dodgeball Champion! It’ll be a splashing good time!